1. General provisions;
2. Organizing courses;
4. Rights and obligations of beneficiaries;
5. The rights and obligations of trainers;
6. Final provisions.
1. General provisions
This Regulation lays down provisions relating to the organization, implementation and completion of the programs of participation in the Revolve Dance Festival – Winter Edition 2020. The regulation applies to the beneficiaries of the courses and workshops in the offer Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020, for the period from 6th – 11th January 2020.
2. Organizing courses
The courses of the Revolve Dance Festival offer are provided to children aged between 10 – 19 + years, pupils of public or private schools and teachers of public and private institutions that have the main field of activity choreography.
To get to know the festival program, participants can consult the site or receive advice from the event organizers or the person in the school unit where they are enrolled.
After the expiry of the registration period, no later than 15 December 2019, the tables shall be drawn up with the groups formed within each program and posted on the festival website and on the Facebook Page.
The program manager will contact each student to confirm the registration and to inform him of the timetable/calendar of activities.
The registration of the courses and workshops Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 is open to all students of public or private schools in Romania, of all nationalities, aged between 10 and 19 + years and teachers of Public and private institutions that have the main field of activity Choreography.
The classification of a participating student at the Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 in the age category is determined strictly by the age fulfilled until 1 January 2020.
Entries are accepted in the order in which the participants are registered and are confirmed at the time of payment of the participation fee or the advance of 50% from the participation Fee.
The participation fee must be paid within 5 working days of receiving the preformation by email.
Those who cannot fully pay, have the possibility to pay in two installments: 50% advance within 5 working days of receipt of the preformation and the remaining 50% by 15 December 2019 at the Latest. Payment of the advance of 50% of the amount of the chosen package is also the guarantee of the reservation of the place.
The records will be closed when the maximum number of candidates accepted has been reached.
The organizers of Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 reserve the right to refuse any subsequent application.
The amounts paid for advance cannot be refunded.
If, for various reasons, other than medical, the student or his tutor decides not to start or stop the courses, the fee paid is NOT refunded!
AGE CATEGORIES BY GROUPS
Group I – 10-13 years (fulfilled until 1 January 2020)
Group II – 14-19+ years (fulfilled until 1 January 2019)
* Groups are also formed according to the level of education of the children
FEES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
Group I (10-13 years)– a daily program of at least 5 hours in which to include alternatively: 1h floorbar, 1h 30 ‘ technical ballet, 1h 30 ‘ repertoire, 1h 30’ contemporary, 1h 30’ jazz, other activities + lunch Break of 45 min
Rate Price: 400 Euro/all week.
Group II (14-19+ years)– a daily program of at least 5 hours in which to include alternatively: 1h floorbar, 1h 30 ‘ technical ballet, 1h 30 ‘ repertoire, 1h 30’ contemporary, 1h 30’ jazz, other activities + lunch Break of 45 min
Rate Price: 400 Euro/all week
“Teacher Assistance” – teachers with at least 3 students enrolled in the program, may request “teacher assistance”.
All other teachers can attend courses by acquiring a “Teacher Assistance”, “Daily” or “Subscription”
“Teacher Assistance” – „Daily” costs 30 Euro
“Teacher Assistance” – „Subscription” costs 200 Euro/all week
You can request and book courses/private lessons with invited teachers, within the time available for each teacher.
Requests shall be made in writing on the email address email@example.com up to date 1st december 2019 at the latest.
The cost of a Private Course is 120 Euro and lasts 1h.
Teachers can hold a maximum of 2 courses / day / teacher.
Private classes can also be in a group (pas de deux, pas de trois, ensemble) or 2 children / course / 1h.
* The teacher may refuse a private course if he / she considers that the student is not sufficiently prepared or if he / she does not know what he / she wants to work.
The acceptance of the persons in the courses and workshops Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 is based on the following criteria and principles:
- membership of a choreographic, state or private training institution;
- purchase of a fully paid subscription at the time of registration;
- compliance with the regulation of participation in the training programs by the beneficiary.
- be physically and medically fit to support intensive courses.
4. Rights and obligations of participants
Participants have the following rights and facilities:
- to enroll in classes and workshops belonging to the age group;
- benefit from the courses and workshops specific to the type of subscription purchased, the spaces made available by the organizers for these courses, the discounts offered by the partners Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 of the Kits Gifted by Revolve Dance Festival sponsors and participate in all social events organized at the festival
- to receive a diploma for certification of the graduation of workshops;
- to supplement questionnaires on satisfaction in relation to the program followed;
The participants have the following obligations:
- to present the medical certificate in which he is declared apt for physical exertion;
- to come prepared with the equipment requested by the organizers for each type of activity in Part.
- to be aware that they cannot recover the course or workshop unattended, on another day or in another course of the same program, if absent;
- to sign only in their own name the presence list of the Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 every day of the course;
- the Participant understands and accepts that the advance can be refunded only if there is an inability to present the course due to health problems proven with medical documents.
- to present a medical certificate in the event of a disease which intervened during the course of the festival;
- comply with OSHA and PSI rules which will be brought to its attention on the first day of the course for all locations of the event;
5. Rights and obligations of organizers
The organizers have the following rights:
- to apply the satisfaction questionnaires in relation to the Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 and its performance;
- formulate and promote the organisation and provision of other training programs and future editions of the Revolve Dance Festival;
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photo or video recording of the Participant’s dance at the festival for promotional purposes;
- to benefit from the protection of personal data;
The organizers have the following obligations:
- to provide the participants with the space and facilities necessary to carry out all activities in the Revolve Dance Festival Program.
- to issue diplomas for the graduation of workshops in the program for Participants.
- to ensure the attendance of all teachers in the Program.
- to hand over all documents requested by the program officer;
- respect the right to privacy of the participants;
- comply with OSHA and PSI rules;
6. Final provisions
· The provisions of this Regulation shall be binding on both the beneficiaries of the program carried out within the framework of Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020 and the Organizer staff, internal and external trainers and shall enter into force, at the time of the start event: 30 September 2019
· The provisions of this Regulation may be supplemented by internal decisions concerning the organization and conduct of courses and workshops by the organizers Revolve Dance Festival-Winter Edition 2020.